A Superior Air Conditioning Company is your full service Smart Thermostat headquarters. With over 23 years of HVAC expertise we absolutely believe in the automation of various controls for you home or office. Your air conditioning thermostat is one item that will bring more enjoyment with less operational costs.
Honeywell Smart Thermostat
Honeywell’s very affordable Wi-Fi FocusPRO® 6000 allows remote access to the thermostat through a computer, tablet, or smart phone with Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort Service. These are especially great for condo owners that want to monitor there renters HVAC activity or set a temperature from anywhere! Is your Air Conditioning functioning properly? Find out from anywhere with your smart phone, tablet or computer.
Some of the Benefits
- Homeowners can monitor and control their home’s comfort settings from anywhere at anytime.
- Connect using a regular computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Automatic software updates through Wi-Fi.
- Selectable to 7-Day or Non-programmable thermostat.
- Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Precise comfort control (±1 F) – maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy.
- Simplified programming and operation.
- Built in instructions – simple, pull out instruction manual.
- Adaptive Intelligent Recovery™ – ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time.
- Temperature range stops – prevents user from setting the temperature too high or too low.
Ecobee Smart Thermostat
This is the ultimate thermostat. Actually, it is much more than just a thermostat! Welcome to the best and easiest way to save money and monitor your HVAC system. The smart thermostat has a full-color touch screen with helpful icons to assist you every step of the way. The convenient Wizard guides you through the initial set up and programming.
Alerts you if there’s a problem with your system and reminds you when your system needs to be serviced. You can also send custom messages from your web portal to people at home. Alerts & reminders. Alerts you if there’s a problem with your system and reminds you when your system needs to be serviced. You can also send custom messages from your web portal to people at home. Big brain, Small footprint.
The app is available to download free of charge from the App Store! This great new app lets you control all of your Smart Thermostats from anywhere at any time. Internet enabled. Wireless Internet capability allows you to control your thermostat from anywhere through your secure, personal web portal with no additional monthly or annual fees. Saves Money. Simple programming and intelligent algorithms means you sill use energy more efficiently and can save up to 20% on your home energy costs. Convenient. When you leave your home, you can automatically set the temperature for super energy savings with one touch of the Quick Save icon. When you come home, just touch the button again and your regular program will be reinstated. Weather. Detailed five day weather forecast for your area. Automatic upgrades. As new features and functionality become available, they are automatically downloaded to your thermostat at no extra cost.
Payments Options & Financing Solutions
A Superior Air Conditioning Company is here to make your air conditioning needs simple and easy on you. We understand how stressful an emergency repair or major replacement can be and so we offer plenty of ways for you to pay, including smart financing solutions that are affordable on you.
- Checks, Money Orders, and Cashier Checks drawn on both personal and business accounts.
- Major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Convenient monthly invoicing available for approved commercial accounts.
- Affordable financing to spread out the cost over several months or years.
Free Luncheon & HVAC System Giveaways
Have you heard about our quarterly HVAC Giveaways for Bay, Walton, and Okaloosa counties? We hope you will join us!
Do you have healthy indoor air?
You might be surprised at the actual quality of most indoor air-conditioned homes and businesses you frequent. Pet hair, allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity and other airborne particles are all bad for humans and pets to breath. A properly-functioning HVAC system will reduce these concerns. And with additional air purification system you can rest easy knowing that mold, bacteria, and viruses are removed from your indoor air. Contact us today for a free quote.