RGF Guardian Air Purifier
A Superior Air Conditioning and Heating and install the latest and best air purifiers so you have the best indoor air quality. Purify Every Cubic Foot of Air in Your Home! The most important thing to get across about the Guardian Air is its proactive ability to kill germs and reduce odors in the conditioned space. These units don’t need the pollutants to travel through the duct work to be neutralized. Every time your fan blows air it carries the purifying power of natures “Friendly Oxidizers” out into the conditioned space where the “Friendly Oxidizers” begin to attack the Bacteria, Virus, and Mold Spores at the source and reduce odors in your home. Take the human sneeze as an example. Germs come out with a sneeze at 100mph. With the Guardian Air REME installed, 88% of the germs in a sneeze were neutralized before the germs could make it 3 feet. The Guardian Air will reduce or eliminate:
- Smoke odors
- Cooking odors
- Pet odors
- Trash odors
- “Musty” or Stale Air smells
- Paint odors
- Chemical odors
In addition, RGF technology, because of its ability to kill bacteria and virus on surfaces and in the air, have been specified in the Norovirus/MRSA protection plan of America’s largest restaurant chains, hotel chains, theme parks, cruise lines, public schools and hospitals. Testing the guardian air has shown a 99% reduction of H1N1 virus on Stainless steel surfaces, 98% reduction of MRSA, a 99% reduction of Norwalk Virus, a 97% reduction of Mold Spores, even a 99+% reduction of SARS and Avian Flu. Manufactured by RGF Environmental Groupr Regular program will be reinstated.
Filters & High Media Filters
Choosing the right filter and having a clean filter is very important! Order from A Superior A/C or have us install it for you! Achieve MERV 13 rating with our “Green Quality Pleat” (GQP). Our GQP is a cost effective means of upgrading your air quality, while maintaining low pressure drop and long service life.
- Meets “LEED” standards for new and existing buildings.
- All the benefits of the pre-filter and final filter in one compact design.
- Simple easy upgrade for existing equipment.
- Cost effective design helps maintain user budgets.
- Available in all 1″, 2” and 4” depths – non-standard sizes available.
- High capacity design increases service life – minimizes maintenance and disposal cost.
- Synthetic media does not support microbial growth.
- Durable lightweight construction offers easy disposal.
High Media Filters have all of the benefits as regular filters as above, plus the following:
- Minimal impact on energy resulting from low pressure drop.
- Longer service life – reduces waste stream impact.